Westwood people make a difference. Our dedicated customer service and delivery teams
provide a personalized approach that is unique in today's transportation environment.
Located close to the Port of Seattle, our regionally-focused teams are always accessible
and provide local, port-based knowledge to help meet customer's needs.
- Fast, friendly communication directly with a customer service representative
- Sophisticated online systems for instant access to your shipment
- A strong proactive cargo management system to respond to your needs
- Frequent information from beginning to end of your shipping experience
- Experts who are trained in specialized areas like hazardous cargo,
over-dimensional cargo, U.S. customs and Canadian customs
- Documentation, with a 99 percent accuracy rating, delivered to
your door within 24 hours
Our vision is to provide the best delivery services for containerized cargo in the
transpacific market. Combining high-touch customer service with our expertise to
provide door-to-door logistics solutions, and by continually enhancing our technology
to meet customer requirements, Westwood goes a step beyond other carriers.
Breakbulk Forest Products
Building on a long history of transport of sensitive forest products, we have worked
to continuously improve cargo handling methods and equipment to safely handle your
cargo. As the only carrier to provide fixed-day liner service for forest products,
we offer a reliable logistics solution to meet your production and inventory management
Oversized Project Cargo
Our specialized vessels provide dedicated underdeck space for weather protection
of sensitive cargo. We use the most advanced cargo handling technology available
to meet the needs of our customers. Our state-of-the-art 45 MT gantry cranes can
handle cargo up to 85 feet (26 meters) and permit cargo operations at ports where
there may be no shore-based cranes available.